1. So does Bob Gates think the president who appointed him should have his head examined?
2. Very interesting Bhtv discussion of Arab protests. Warning, last few minutes cut off.
3. This is what bargaining looks like, Saudi edition.
4. Extended interview between Jon Stewart and Don Rumsfeld, see also this post at QP.
5. The US is pulling out of a valley it once claimed was pivotal to the war in Afghanistan after commanders openly question whether US efforts there were doing more harm than good, as the Duck noted back in January.
6. You've met this student, many times. And don't miss the mouse-over.
The Varieties of Electoral Experience
5 weeks ago