1. More on public health and junk science. Taubes seems a lot more sure about some of his conclusions than seems warranted, but still quite though-provoking.
2. Spring offensive begins in Afghanistan tomorrow. My prediction: Taliban agrees to disarm within 30 days.
3. Another point in favor of the xenophobia story for Libyan intervention: it explains why no one cares about Syria.
4. Israeli government rules out talks with unified Palestinian government. Dang. Just when we were on the verge of a final agreement.
5. The myth of 1 billion people hungry people in the world. Great subtitle: "What if the experts are wrong?" How could that ever happen?!?
6. Obama orders Gitmo prisoners be transferred to next president.
A Debate on the Iran Deal
2 months ago